Bible Quiz (God's Comfort)
1. Come to me, all who are weary and are heavy laden, and I will give you
2. Peace I leave with you; my
I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.
3. Cast all your
on him because he cares for you.
4. May you be strengthened with all
according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy.
5. God is our
and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
6. May your unfailing love be my
, according to your promise to your servant.
7. The Lord is my light and my
— whom shall I fear?
8. We have this
as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
9. “He heals the
and binds up their wounds.”
10. He says, “Be still, and know that I am